I can be reached at this email address.
I would like to get your feedback on The Gymnastics of Love & Discipline. I plan to revise this book as often as necessary to keep my readers as current as possible.
I will be traveling the country giving lectures, speaking at seminars / conferences, and holding "role-playing" workshops to present first-hand how I interact with children. The intent is to create debate about how we address children and to help adults choose a more positive approach.
When giving me feedback, I hope you’ll consider questions like these:
- Did I help you to understand your child better?
- Does this knowledge make you think differently than you did before? How so?
- What piece of information helped you the most?
- What discipline techniques did you stop using after you read this book?
- Did you find any of the information confusing or unworkable?
Please share word patterns you found to be useful or a test that proved your child didn’t understand you or your actions, when you thought they did.